Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Lord of the Curves

London:
Men may lust after the woman with the perfect body, but most would be too nervous to drop their clothes in front of her, a new poll has found...

Click Here to read the article

I agree but with an Errata.. I am never too nervous to drop my clothes ...NEVER :)

------------

Ranting time...

To me , there is nothing more beautiful than a women with ample curves and come on why not ? i may be a visualiser by profession but at times you need some thing tangible - 'a bit of meat' ( no offense to the ladies)

I look at a women- Chemical reactions fueled by million years of evolution forces me yea FORCES me to evaluate the two 'B's' (bigger the better) and mind you it's all Instinct :( but after 10 secs sanity prevails and I start look ing for the third B ( yea i mean brain) . I have tried to curtail this instinct but who am i to contradict Darwin and evolution

found two more articles


So all in all Curves Rule .

So Kate Moss types never attracted me and it’s natural cos like all men I am at a very primal level attracted towards women with rounded hips, which is a sign of their ability to carry and nurture their offspring. So long live Voluptuous Ladies…



No comments:

Post a Comment